- What happens when you can’t travel, but still need to learn English? - 13/04/2020
- Common Phrasal Verbs used in Uncommon Ways - 01/04/2020
- New Colloquialisms - 31/03/2020
The Most Convenient Way To Get A TEFL Certificate
The Correspondence TEFL Course is designed to give aspiring English teachers the possibility of getting a solid teaching qualification and to gain marketability when searching for work, especially abroad, but are not able to attend full time courses.
A breakdown of the recommended study time per module:
- Module 1: 25 – 30 hrs
- Module 2: 60 – 100 hrs
- Module 3: 30 – 60 hrs
- Module 4: 25 – 30 hrs
- Proficient English
- Good internet connection and being computer literate is essential. A lot of the work is done online – reading articles, research and watching videos and teachers teaching digitally.
- Having a smart device is advantageous for the TEFL Student WhatsApp group running 24/7 and monitored by the TEFL trainer. It is an amazing tool as the students are able to interact and get to know each other and help each other – just like on a regular course.
- All tasks must be completed to the required standard and be assessed. Assignments will be evaluated by a moderator as well. Only thereafter, will a certificate be awarded.
- The course must be completed within the 12 week time-frame.
“Nicoletta is a phenomenal teacher! She succeeds where many other instructors often fail, in that she creates an environment and atmosphere that is conducive to learning. Her classroom sessions are incredibly well-paced and structured to perfection. Nicoletta understands how to get the most out of her students and is able to present information in a manner that is fun, engaging and intuitive. I would unequivocally recommend Nicoletta to anyone that is interested in applying for a TEFL course!” – Ryan
“Nicoletta won’t just teach you, she’ll bring out the teacher in you!” – Kamerin
“The ability to tap into the strengths and weaknesses of the teachers she trains greatly helped shape me into the teacher I am today” – Warren
“Nicoletta came highly recommend by a friend who teaches English at a Saudi Arabian university. He recommended her as a person, saying it was much more important to learn from such a dynamic and experienced TEFL trainer as opposed to attending a certain school. And I am so glad to have received this training from her. After speaking with other people who have taken “2 week online” TEFL courses, what I received was much more advantageous – thorough content, professional development tools, excellent resources galore, personalised feedback from an expert immersed in the TEFL field…and hopefully an opportunity from some hours of teaching practice in the months going forward. I strongly recommend Nicoletta and the English One environment. Thank you!” – Laura
“I found Nicoletta to be an amazing trainer and facilitator. Her knowledge of the subject matter and ability to express the requirements of the course are excellent!” – Carlos
“Nicoletta’s drive to steer and improve the thoughts and skills of her students, and her belief in the potential talents of the individuals she trains is admirable and highly appreciated.” – Yasmin
Nicoletta holds a Dip. TESOL (Licentiate) from Trinity College, London, and has been highly involved in the EFL industry for well over a decade. Her main focus during this time has been on teacher development and training.
Due to this passion she has designed English One’s comprehensive TEFL programs which are inline with international standards and include the latest developments in the EFL world.