The next full-time TEFL course will run from 6 – 31 May, 2019 .
TEACH ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Registration is now open for our next TEFL course. There are limited spaces so book now to avoid disappointment!
WHY DO A TEFL COURSE?
icon-globe You can travel the world and experience new cultures while meeting people from different walks of life.
icon-money You will be able to make some seriously good money while living in a foreign country.
icon-rocket And you will go on an adventure unlike any other.
“Nicoletta won’t just teach you, she’ll bring out the teacher in you!” – Kamerin.
WHAT YOU GET FROM OUR TEFL COURSE:
Our TEFL course covers all the essentials of teaching English as a foreign language. But it goes deeper than that too, we have developed our course around our own teaching experience so that it focuses more on the practical skills that you will need.
- Authentic teaching practice in real classrooms with real students.
- Observe experienced teachers in action.
- Take advantage of our expanded lesson planning module.
- Comprehensive instruction on English grammar and phonolgy – more than you’d get anywhere else.
- Understanding how to do a Needs Analysis of your students.
- Get the foreign language experience with our unique Italian class!
“The ability to tap into the strengths and weaknesses of the teachers she trains greatly helped shape me into the teacher I am today” – Warren.
English One provides one of the top TEFL certificate courses in Cape Town, run by a highly experienced teacher-trainer. We offer an in-depth, 120 hour course that will develop your skills in the following areas:
- Teaching the English language, incorporating the 4 skills – Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening.
- Teaching English Grammar and Vocabulary.
- Lesson Planning and Methodology.
- Teaching and Developing Pronunciation and Phonology.
- Assessing Learning Styles and Learner Needs.
- Utilizing and Developing Teaching Resources.
- Classroom Organisation and Management.
icon-clock-o 9:00 – 15:30, Monday to Friday
icon-calendar 4 weeks
icon-credit-card R9 000
***Sign up with a friend and you both receive 10% off ***
“Nicoletta’s drive to steer and improve the thoughts and skills of her students, and her belief in the potential talents of the individuals she trains is admirable and highly appreciated.” – Yasmin.
“Nicoletta is a phenomenal teacher! She succeeds where many other instructors often fail, in that she creates an environment and atmosphere that is conducive to learning. Her classroom sessions are incredibly well-paced and structured to perfection. Nicoletta understands how to get the most out of her students and is able to present information in a manner that is fun, engaging and intuitive. I would unequivocally recommend Nicoletta to anyone that is interested in applying for a TEFL course!” – Ryan.
“Nicoletta came highly recommend by an English teacher at a Saudi Arabian university. He recommended her as a person, saying it was much more important to learn from such a dynamic and experienced TEFL trainer as opposed to attending a certain school. And I am so glad to have received this training from her. After speaking with other people who have taken “2 week online” TEFL courses, what I received was much more advantageous – thorough content, professional development tools, excellent resources galore, personalised feedback from an expert immersed in the TEFL field. I strongly recommend Nicoletta and the English One environment. Thank you!” – Laura.
“I found Nicoletta to be an amazing trainer and facilitator. Her knowledge of the subject matter and ability to express the requirements of the course were excellent!” – Carlos.
- are over 18 years of age
- have a Matric Certificate
- are a native English speaker
- are a people’s person with a healthy dose of curiosity
then contact us:
or sms TEFL and your name to 060 349 9201